Apartment Investment in the Melbourne CBD
The largest mixed-use urban regeneration development in central Melbourne in over a decade, this development is uniquely located in an integrated part of Melbourne’s CBD connecting the historic city grid to the emerging Docklands. When it comes to apartment investment Melbourne remains a great option and we believe our inner city central CBD apartment project is property development at its finest …
Reasons to invest in this project
- Largest CBD Mixed- Use Development in Over 10 Years: This development is the largest mixed-use urban regeneration development in central Melbourne in over a decade (2.5ha). It is uniquely located in an integrated part of Melbourne’s CBD connecting the historic city grid to the emerging Docklands. The development offers:110,000 sqm net lettable commercial area across, 4,500 sqm of net lettable retail and high quality amenity and public space.
- Unique New Parkland – Skypark and Melbourne Square: This new parkland includes the Skypark and Melbourne Square (3,700m2) situated within the commercial precinct, Neighbourhood Park (1,500m2) located within the residential neighbourhood. It will include a series of new internal laneways including the North South lane promoting pedestrian and cycle navigation within the wider MQ precinct, and the greater Melbourne CBD area. Skypark is located within the commercial precinct as an elevated platform above Collins street.
- Ideal Melbourne Location: Flanked by two of Melbourne’s iconic streets, Collins Street and Flinders Street, this investment development will be a step away from the city’s major transport hub, Southern Cross Station. Melbourne prides itself on being one of the world’s most walkable metropolises. It is perfectly positioned with access to frequent tram services and cycle facilities providing direct access to Melboune’s iconic restaurants, parks and shops.
- New Laneway – Collins and Flinders: Melbourne’s laneways are a celebrated feature of Melbourne’s culture. This development will create the city’s newest laneway, filled with brand new retail. It will feature new boutiques and dining options attracting people to Melbourne’s newest destination.
- Luxury Resident Facilities: This apartment investment development in Melbourne offers residents a high level of luxury through world class amenities. Club MQ is the exclusive resident’s facilities featuring three floors of resort-style amenities. It also features private dining spaces with fully equipped kitchens, resident’s library, private theatrette for 20, state-of-the-art gym facilities, private yoga space, spa and sauna, 25-metre indoor pool.
- World Class Design Team: Renowned Melbourne design icons, Fender Katsalidis and Denton Corker Marshall, have joined forces with cutting edge urban design specialists Aspect Oculus, to design this development as a landmark development. With world-class sustainability measures, exceptional commercial and residential buildings and a brand new laneway for the city, it will be a new landmark destination in Melbourne.
Get Project Details