Property Investment Information Evening
17th January (Wed) 6pm - 8pm
Ironfish Adelaide Office, Level 6, 431-439 King William Street
Join our FREE Ironﬁsh Property Investment Evening
Learn how property investment can help you save for the future
Hear from industry expert and Ironfish Adelaide managing director Damon Nagel, how property can provide a secure investment option for your future financial security – separate fact from fiction at Ironfish’s free property investment information evening.
- Saving for the future – how to become financially independent through property
- Getting started affordably – borrowing options and buying your first property
- Understanding the market – an introduction to Ironfish’s strategic approach to investing
- Research and insights – learn the latest on where the national and Adelaide property market is heading in 2018
- Changing residential demand – current property preferences and trends in housing types
Damon was born and bred in Adelaide. In 1992 he moved to London to further his education in fine wine. By 1994 Damon changed careers and started working in real estate in the salubrious suburb of St Johns Wood. Within a year he bought his first Investment property. In 1997 he opened and ran a successful and innovative property management/investment company in South London. The business was a market leader and so successful that by 2003, Damon was able to sell his business and move back to his home town of Adelaide, where he bought a vineyard and spent the next 3 years building award winning boutique winery, Brackenwood. In 2006 Damon met Joseph Chou and couldn't resist the opportunity to open the Adelaide office of one of Australia's most dynamic property investment brands. Damon has a large portfolio of properties in Australia and the UK. He continues to run his winery in his spare time.