Learn how to take advantage of Brisbane’s rapidly improving Property Market before it is too late [English]
10th July (Wed) 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Podium Room1, Rydges South Bank, Cnr Grey& Glenelg Street, South Brisbane
Get the latest Brisbane and National Property News, Research, Statistics, Trends and Strategies.
Designed for any experience level, from first time investors to those with an existing portfolio!
- Many experts are already calling Brisbane an under-supplied market – how does the June Queensland State budget address this growing under-supply issue?
- What are the 3 biggest risks for property investors in 2019/2020 and how can you avoid them?
- Where are the best opportunities according to the latest research, trends and statistics?
- Negative gearing is here to stay – however most people aren’t aware of other significant tax changes that were discreetly legislated in 2017 that negatively impact second hand property investors – what are the changes and how can you minimize their impact?
- How do you build a “low stress” and diverse portfolio of 4+ properties that is easy to hold onto?
Bookings: 07 3166 0888 / 0406 900 079, or [email protected] or fill out the form on the right. Thank you.
Director, Property & Research, Ironfish Co-founder
With nearly 20 years of experience, Grant Ryan heads Ironfish’s Property and Research division, and is widely regarded as one of Australia’s top residential market commentators. Grant frequently travels around Australia, presenting the latest research and investment strategies to audiences who have come to rely on his insights and expertise. Grant also developed our signature “Portfolio Approach” investment strategy, assisting many of our investors to build a diverse portfolio of 4+ properties. Grant knows and loves property – and this is evident in his engaging presentation style, incorporating humour, stories and practical applications of research and data.