First Home Buyer’s Workshop - Own Your First Home, it has never been this EASY. [English]
24th January (Wed) 4pm start
Ironfish Brisbane office, Level 1 ,56 Boundary St, South Brisbane
Whether you are purchasing as a FIRST HOME BUYER or as a FIRST TIME INVESTOR , there will be plenty of insights to gain about the buying process, from the time you choose the property until the time the property settles.
Our free workshop will cover the following topics:
- How to get into the current property market
- How to apply for a home loan and how much deposit you will need
- How to leverage the resources and do it the smart way
- Irene Liu, General Manager, Ironfish Brisbane – for your current property market and portfolio strategy questions
- Kenis Lay, Legal Practice Director – for your legal, contract and settlement process questions
Venue: Ironfish Brisbane office,
Level 1 ,56 Boundary St,south Brisbane
RSVP: Please rsvp by 22 Jan ( Monday)
Bookings: 1800 665 678 / 0406 900 079, or
[email protected] or
Fill out the form on the right.