Rate Cuts, Increased Borrowing Capacity, Government Incentives + Increasing First Home Buyer demand – what does this all mean for the Brisbane Property Market in 2019/2020? [English]
20th August (Tue) 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Ironfish Brisbane Office, Level 1, 56 Boundary Street, South Brisbane
Get the latest Brisbane Property News, Research, Statistics, Trends and Strategies.
Essential for all Brisbane Property Investors or First Home Buyers thinking of getting into the market!
- Many experts are already calling Brisbane an under-supplied market – how does the June Queensland State budget address this growing under-supply issue?
- Learn what direct impact interest rate cuts and the recent lowering of lending serviceability thresholds are having on driving up property demand.
- First Home Buyers – what are the advantages of getting into the market now or should I wait until 2020?
- Negative gearing is here to stay – however most people aren’t aware of other significant tax changes that were discreetly legislated in 2017 that negatively impact second hand property investors – what are the changes and how can you minimize their impact?
- Is it really true that First home Buyers and Investors are battling head to head and will drive up the price of affordable properties?
- Which parts of Brisbane will benefit the most from multi-billion dollar infrastructure projects currently underway across the city?
- What is the one unique, supercharged ingredient for capital growth that succeeds in every major world city – including Brisbane?
Bookings: 07 3166 0888 / 0406 900 079, or [email protected] or fill out the form on the right. Thank you.
Director, Property & Research, Ironfish Co-founder
With nearly 20 years of experience, Grant Ryan heads Ironfish’s Property and Research division, and is widely regarded as one of Australia’s top residential market commentators. Grant frequently travels around Australia, presenting the latest research and investment strategies to audiences who have come to rely on his insights and expertise. Grant also developed our signature “Portfolio Approach” investment strategy, assisting many of our investors to build a diverse portfolio of 4+ properties. Grant knows and loves property – and this is evident in his engaging presentation style, incorporating humour, stories and practical applications of research and data.