What impact will the new stamp duty changes have on the property market? [English]
25th March (Sat) 12:30pm-2:30pm
Clayton Community Centre, Library meeting room, 9-15 Cooke St, Clayton
You are invited to an exclusive Property Investment Workshop:
- What impact will the new stamp duty changes have on property market?
- Ironfish Investment Strategy to successfully build a portfolio of 4 or more properties.
- Timing the market vs. Timing in the market: Which is more important?
- Melbourne Property Market 2017.
- 5 Key Property Growth Factors to look in to your investment property.
Ironfish Melbourne (St Kilda Office)
Jason migrated to Australia from Shanghai, China in 2001 and was immediately struck by the almost limitless opportunities available in Australia. Jason observed the property market closely and over the years built up a substantial property investment portfolio. Having obtained a Masters Degree in Computer and Information Engineering, he worked in the IT industry before venturing out on his own to run a very successful business. In 2008, he met Ellen Bian and being a successful investor and businessperson, he was inspired to join the property investment industry with the Ironfish Melbourne office as a property strategist. Jason quickly established himself as a leader and was promptly promoted to a leadership role within the company. He is a fully licensed real estate agent and was appointed Managing Director of Ironfish’s second Melbourne office (Ironfish St Kilda) at the end of 2010.