Melbourne Property Market Outlook – where is it heading in 2018/19? [English]
27th June (Wed) 7pm (Registration starts at 6:30pm)
The Cube room, ACMI, Federation Square, Melbourne CBD (Entry via Flinders St)
- 2018 National market trends and predictions
- Federal Budget Changes – how do they impact property investors?
- Tips & Strategies to take advantage of current finance conditions.
- Practical steps and strategies for building a portfolio of 4 or more properties.
- Learn how to identify the next potential growth area.
- Melbourne market – an in-depth look at where market is heading!
Please fill out the online form on the right to reserve your seat.
Grant is a highly sought after property investment expert and speaks regularly around Australia about Australia’s property markets. He is the Property Director of leading investment property specialist group Ironfish and runs its National Research division that monitors the property market in all major Australian capital cities. He also created and refined Ironfish’s diversified “Portfolio Approach” strategy that is now employed by thousands of investors around Australia.