Principles of Portfolio Building for New Investors [English]
10th July (Wed) 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Ironfish North Sydney, Level 4, 40 Miller Street, North Sydney
Planning to invest in property but unsure where to begin?
Want to know the latest market trend after the recent federal election?
This practical workshop is designed to help new investors understand the foundational principles and key steps to building a property portfolio sustainably and successfully.
- The 3 key things you need to know to get started
- The 3 Foundational Principles of property investment
- The 3 key factors to consider as an investor within the current market
- You will also hear from 3 industry experts on a Q&A Panel to explore ways of how to begin your investment journey.
Speaker: Colin Lee, Head of Strategic Property Services, Ironfish
Colin has a broad and loyal customer base which highly regard his analysis and advise, investment strategies and firsthand experience in property investment. He is an active property investor himself acquiring a multi-million-dollar property portfolio across multiple Australian capital cities.
Colin has had over ten years of experience in the property industry spanning from being a principal and licensee in charge of multiple real estate agencies to the Project Sales Director of one of Australia’s leading property development groups. He was also the National Sales Director for a fully personalised and complete end to end personal property concierge service.
- Priscilla Cheung, Chief Investment Strategist, Residential, Ironfish
- Gagan Bhardwaj, Property Investment Strategist, Ironfish
- Andrew Koleda, Property Investment Strategist, Ironfish