Principles of Portfolio Building for New Investors [English]
21st August (Tue) 6:00 pm – 8:30pm
Ironfish Headquarters, Level 4, 40 Miller Street, North Sydney
Planning to invest in property but unsure where to begin?
This practical workshop is designed to help new investors understand the foundational principles and key steps to building a property portfolio sustainably and successfully.
- Foundational Principles of property investment
- An introduction to our Property Portfolio
- Practical steps and strategies for building an effective property portfolio
- The 3 key factors to consider as an investor within the current market
Colin Lee, Head of Strategic Property Services
Colin has a broad and loyal customer base which highly regard his analysis and advise, investment strategies and firsthand experience in property investment. He is an active property investor himself acquiring a multi-million-dollar property portfolio across multiple Australian capital cities.
Colin has had over ten years of experience in the property industry spanning from being a principal and licensee in charge of multiple real estate agencies to the Project Sales Director of Crown Group, one of Australia’s leading property development groups. He was also the National Sales Director for Australian Properties International, a fully personalised and complete end to end personal property concierge service.
His personal experience in property investment, and genuine passion to help other Australians and migrants build a solid wealth foundation through strategic property investment led Colin to change paths and join the Ironfish team.
- Panel Speaker 1: Priscilla Cheung, Chief Investment Strategist, Residential, Ironfish
- Panel Speaker 2: Gagan Bhardwaj, Property Investment Strategist, Ironfish
- Panel Speaker 3: Andrew Koleda, Property Investment Strategist, Ironfish